AIM
BoneZi

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

It's a funny way to point out a serious problem

I don't understand how it can be illegal to talk on the phone while driving (unless you have a hands-free device), but there is nothing being done about texting while driving. It's much more dangerous, and I'm glad this cartoon is getting attention because it's raising awareness. Good job Sh0T-D0wN!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

It doesn't go anywhere.

I enjoy your ridiculous style of animation. It's unpredictable, entertaining, and very funny - - but this series just isn't. I don't mean any disrespect man, but Girlchan just doesn't do anything interesting. I know you're mocking anime and all of its stereotypes, and it's nice that you're trying to make original work now, but I know you guys can do better than this.

Twatlight Twatlight

I completely agree with you.

I have to say it's pretty spot on about Rob's odd faces. I especially thought the one he made while driving off with Bella (Glaring at those dudes who were about to jump her) was strange. I have shown this to everyone I know who would "get it". Good job!

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

You have a lot of potential.

This was a nice start to something amazing. I can't wait to see your future projects. If you attach more of a context to your work it will hit much harder. Tie in some story elements and give us more information about who these people are, and it will be even more interesting then this was.

Max &amp;amp; Watch Max & Watch

I was surprised.

During the first few seconds I thought... "How can this be interesting at all?"... and then I actually watched it and it was very well thought out. I love the Flatzone scenes! You ought to go back and make a few games out of the Flatzone areas.